Colas Active Sealing is a unique product that stops the degradation of asphalt pavements and regenerates the flexibility and adhesive properties of the binder. The sealant is ideally suited for application on old surface dressings with commencing aggregate loss.
Adds up to 6 years to the expected service life of the pavement
Colas Active Sealing adds up to 6 years to the expected service life and subsequent follow-up treatment will result in further extension of the service life.
The individual designed product can be applied to all types of roads, paths, cycle paths, squares, car parks, civil and military airports, tracks, racetracks etc.
Benefits of Colas Active Sealing
- An individual product designed for each particular road and its state of degradation
- Significant ability to penetrate the asphalt
- Softens the existing bitumen and adds more bitumen
- Makes old bitumen flexible and strong again
- Stronger pavement without aggregate loss
- Rebuilds the asphalt mortar and retains the surface friction
- Less water penetrates the wearing course.